1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Ceramiche Brennero Srl, with registered office at Strada Pavesa, 9 – 46023 Bondeno di Gonzaga (MN), Italy (“Data Controller” or “Ceramiche Brennero”). For any information regarding your personal data and to exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller using the following contact details:
- Website: www.ceramichebrennero.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +39 0376 526 211
- Fax Italy: 0376 526 231
- Fax International: +39 0376 544 54
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING, LEGAL BASIS, AND RETENTION PERIOD
Ceramiche Brennero will process your personal data, provided directly by you or collected when accessing the website at www.ceramichebrennero.com (the “Website”), for the following purposes:
4. ANALYTICS TOOLS
The Website uses various analytics tools, including Google Analytics 4, Pixel Facebook, and Google Tags, to collect analytical data. These tools may collect information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing behavior on the Website. This data is used to analyze website usage, track user interactions, and improve our services.
5. DATA DISCLOSURE
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers involved in the management of the Website and related services;
- Technical support service providers;
- Other service providers;
- Public or private entities with public functions, regulatory bodies, or authorities;
- Other companies within the same corporate group as Ceramiche Brennero or affiliated with Ceramiche Brennero.
6. DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
For technical and organizational purposes, your data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. Such transfers are made in compliance with applicable data protection laws, including the existence of adequacy decisions or the implementation of appropriate safeguards, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission under Article 46 of the GDPR. For more information about the safeguards implemented, please contact us using the contact details provided in Section 1.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights in accordance with the GDPR:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of applicable data protection laws.